Add the ease of planning family meals to the long list of reasons to slow cook. Even as life gets busier and households have less and less time to prepare meals at home, the desire to eat at home while sharing the thoughts of the day grows stronger. What’s a time-conscious family to do? The answer can be found in your freezer bag and slow cooker.
We have chosen the following 10 recipes for their variety of flavors, but you can adjust the seasonings to your taste.
LET’S GO TO THE RECIPES:
TO CONTINUE READING, PLEASE USE NEXT PAGE BUTTON BELOW!
Freeze in a bag:
- 2 Pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 12-Ounce bag of frozen peach slices
- 1 Red onion, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 Teaspoons ground coriander Bake at high temperature for 4-5 hours.
Serve with rice.
- 2 Pounds boneless beef shoulder roast
- 2 Bell peppers, sliced
- 1 Small onion, sliced
- 2 Cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 2 Teaspoons cumin
- 1 Teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red bell pepper flakes Cook on low heat for 8 hours. Shred the beef with two forks.
Serve with warm tortillas, fresh sour cream.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings